This is the website of OnSite Network, Inc., also referred to as OSN. SportScape and SportScape.TV are properties of OnSite Network, Inc.
Our postal address is:
OnSite Network, Inc.
320 W. Ohio St. Suite 600
Chicago, IL 60654
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can be reached via telephone at 312-212-0900
1. General: OnSite Network, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website. We do not knowingly collect and keep any of your personal information unless you volunteer it and are 13 years of age or older. For children under the age of 13, we do not knowingly collect and keep personal information without parental consent.
2. Collection of Information: We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages those consumers access or visit, and the information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
3. Disclosure of Information: The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page. The information we collect may also be disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
5. E-mail Responses: If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
6. Consumer Contact Information: If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders for message services they have placed on-line.
7. Use of Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
9. Consumer Access to Information: Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address. Consumers can also have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
10.Security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.